Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

signout signin page

tannerctannerc
edited February 2008 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
after i sign out , and try to sign in again, i recieve this page: teampuscifer.com/some/url/here.html i manually put teampuscifer.com/asylum/people.php which allows me to get to the login page.. but this code is always at the top: // UserRole Table Structure $Context->DatabaseTables['UserRole'] = 'UserRole'; $Context->DatabaseColumns['UserRole']['UserID'] = 'UserID'; $Context->DatabaseColumns['UserRole']['RoleID'] = 'RoleID'; $Context->DatabaseColumns['UserRole']['Activated'] = 'Activated'; // DiscussionTags Table Structure $DatabaseTables['DiscussionTags'] = 'DiscussionTags'; $DatabaseColumns['DiscussionTags']['TagID'] = 'TagID'; $DatabaseColumns['DiscussionTags']['Tag'] = 'Tag'; $DatabaseTables['DiscussionHasTags'] = 'DiscussionHasTags'; $DatabaseColumns['DiscussionHasTags']['TagID'] = 'TagID'; $DatabaseColumns['DiscussionHasTags']['DiscussionID'] = 'DiscussionID'; ?>// i dont know where to look / what tto do so any and all suggestions are apreciated.. and if i need to add more of my forums info( ie: ext installed etc) let me know thanks

Comments

• Look in your conf/database.php file, and just before that code you see coming through, you will find an extra ?>, remove that and you should be set.

In fact, remove both ?> you come across in that file.
  • ThankYOU x a million. worked like a charm.
  • Is this in the FAQ, I swear I've seen quite a few discussions in the same vein as this.
  • i couldnt find it. i scoured for two days and searched (honestly-) but couldnt find anything, maybe my technique for searching is off.I aologize , if it was obivious.
  • Why does it still say copyright 2006 on these pages?
  • tannerc:
    It's not that obvious... it sure stumped me the first time I saw it. You were just lucky its easy to recognize.

Wanderer:
    Good catch on the copyright date. Fixed in svn. Now if only this configuration manager bug will be that easy to fix...
This discussion has been closed.