Summary: The installation consistently fails with a 404 Not found 'http://[my.server.domain][/install-url]/garden/gardensetup/2'
- Apache 2.11
- Fedora 10.9
- MySQL 5.1.32
- PHP 5.3.0 w/ PDO + pdo_mysql
I've downloaded the latest from github as of 8-Aug-2009 7:00pm MST and I've followed the brief instructions in INSTALL.txt but can't get past the first installation screen. This seems like it may be an .htaccess rewrite rule issue.
Steps to reproduce:
- Download latest
- Untar into documentroot
- Navigate to URL (i.e. http://[my.server.domain]/[install-url]
- Note error about missing uploads folder
- Create uploads folder; try again
- Fill out form with database name, database user name & password, admin user details
- Click continue
- Note 404 error page
The installation consistently fails with the message 'http://[my.server.domain][/install-url]/garden/gardensetup/2'
. This occurs immediately after submitting the form that requests & sets the database & db user name. I can see that config.php is created & the tables in the database get populated, but I cannot get past this error.
Is this supposed to work at this point in development?
1 • •