Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter
Support for Vanilla Forums Cloud product

Badges

Any minute now…

Follow Us


chdh ·

About

Username
chdh
Joined
Visits
0
Last Active
Roles
Member
Badges
0

Comments

  • > You mean this one : Textarea displayed when switching back from "preview" to "write" mode Yes, and some other incorrect behavior that you see immediately when you write a new comment in WYSIWYG mode or edit an existing comment in WYSIWYG mode …
  • The following patch makes the behavior of the textareas a bit better, but does not solve all the problems: In tinymce.functions.js replace the line if (!hidden) $(self).tinymce(tmce); with the following lines if (!hidden) { var textbox = $(self…
  • I tried to fix this problem and made some patches which solve it partially: Just before TinyMCE is opened, change the ID of the textarea: var textbox = $(self); if (!hidden && textbox.attr("id") == "Form_Body") { textbox.attr("id", "Form…
  • I have extended my version of the patch to work with CLEditor and TinyMCE: https://github.com/vanillaforums/Addons/issues/22
  • Thanks for your answer. I didn't notice the permission. The reason that it didn't work was that I tested as admin with FF but as a normal user with the other browsers. Maybe you could write a note about the permission in the README file? Or chang…
  • I also updated to 2.0.18b2 and the version is 1.0, but it still doesn't work with IE8. I have documented part of the problem at https://github.com/vanillaforums/Garden/issues/1075 When these two syntax errors are corrected, it works a bit, but IE8 …
  • I have read this forum thread and tested this plugin. My conclusion is that this plugin is not really usable without massive patching of the Vanilla forum sources. There is another TinyMCE plugin now: http://vanillaforums.org/addon/tinymce-plugin
  • Chris, Thanks for your patch. I tried it, but it didn't work because "jResponse" is written with a lowercase "j" for the "insertImage" command. I modified some other things, e.g. inserting the full image in the editor area instead of the thumbnail…