This extension adds the ability to tag discussion, and have tag clouds for discussions, the whole site or per user. It can be seen in use on spodesabode.com
Installing as as simple as enabling the extension and making sure you give yourself permission to edit tags! When you edit, or post a new discussion - there is a field for adding your tags in.
!IMPORTANT! This extension needs the "Set List" extension to get the Settings panel!
- Tag any discussion.
- Tag clouds for individual discussions.
- Tag clouds for the overall site.
- User specific tag clouds, takes tags from discussions you have started and any discussion you have a BlogThis post in (BlogThis is not mandatory).
- Ability to search for discussions by tag by simply clicking the tag.
- Adjustable maximum/minimum font size for tag cloud, using linear relationship.
- Automatic Tag generation from the title, removing commonly used words.
- Option to limit cloud size.
- Append ?AutomaticTags=1 to your URL and it will go through every discussion and add tags generated from the titles of your discussions. Only needs doing once!
- Automatically detects comma/space separation.
v1.08 - Added settings panel. Added automatic tag generation from title. Added option for limitation of cloud size. Added automatic tagging for all discussions in the forum. Added automatic comma/space separation detection.
v1.07 - Fixed SQL error when viewing discussions. (sorry!)
v1.06 - Fixed SQL error when posting new discussion.
v1.05 - Doesn't let tags from deleted discussions affect the tag clouds.
v1.04 - Fixed issue that the search panel showed results for tag "" instead of "nothing" for non-tagged searches. Made default behaviour to be that if a tag cloud isn't available for a user or discussion, it will be display the site wide tag cloud instead of none at all.
v1.03 - (Actually) fixes bug with links not working. Fixes major bug that NEW discussions tags weren't being saved. Removes duplicate tags being posted on a single discussion.
v1.02 - Fixes bug with links not working. Made it so that if there is no variance in tag weighting, the font size is 100% and not the maximum.
v1.01 - Fixed bug that stopped you logging out, and a notice when viewing users that hadn't blogged anything.
v1.00 - Initial Release