Addons are custom features that you can add to your Vanilla forum. Addons are created by our community of developers and people like you!
These addons are for people who downloaded and set up their own Vanilla forum. Compare your downloaded version with the version requirements on the right.
If your Vanilla forum is hosted at VanillaForums.com, this addon may already be installed there.
/pluginsfolder to install it.
1.6 [24 Jun 2010]
- advanced dummy-locale generator with options
- no need to make hack in Gdn_Locale (BeforeTranslate event)
1.3 [28 Aug 2010]
- fixed http://github.com/vanillaforums/Garden/issues/issue/497
- non *handler methods made protected [no need check it by PluginManager::RegisterPlugins()]
- added default translate for english codes eg. EmailWelcome, PasswordRequest, etc.
- added collect codes from form methods (Label, Button, etc.)
1.2 [01 Aug 2010]
- new dummy locale generator
- undefined definitions moved to directory "undefined"
- added byte order mask for saved files
1.1 [19 Jun 2010]
- fixed issue (syntax error, unexpected T_STRING, expecting ']')
- cahnged default application Vanilla to Dashboard
1.0 [17 Jun 2010]
- first release