Addons are custom features that you can add to your Vanilla forum. Addons are created by our community of developers and people like you!
These addons are for people who downloaded and set up their own Vanilla forum. Compare your downloaded version with the version requirements on the right.
If your Vanilla forum is hosted at VanillaForums.com, this addon may already be installed there.
/pluginsfolder to install it.
It comes with 19 different Smilies, but which can be extended or removed as required.
It can currently only replace graphical emoticons in the Discussions (and their comments), as there are no default "Events" f.eg. on the Activities page or the Messages.
- Changed Plugin name to NOT contain ":-)" anymore (seemed to give troubles as of this Discussion)
- Fixed the Plugin to work with the latest Vanilla release (2.0.16)! *
- Fixed pathes to CSS & Images by following the Standards
- Fixed CSS float statement that was useless
- Replaces now also text with emoticons in Previews & just posted Discussions / Comments
* You may try to run it with older versions, just modify the plugin's main PHP file accordingly in the very top. No guarantee that it will work...
- Bug fixes
- Initial Version