Addons are custom features that you can add to your Vanilla forum. Addons are created by our community of developers and people like you!
These addons are for people who downloaded and set up their own Vanilla forum. Compare your downloaded version with the version requirements on the right.
If your Vanilla forum is hosted at VanillaForums.com, this addon may already be installed there.
/localesfolder to install it. For more help with locales check out the help topic here.
This is a full translation including all default plugins. I used the Locale Developer Plugin to collect everything I could find and translated it.
Please help testing this as much as possible and report back errors, typos and such.
I started this since the original translation available here is very old, far from complete, and not easy to install in a current Vanilla Forum (i.e. does not work).
Install this as described in the documentation (or readme.txt).
The Terms of Service are now translated as well. The respective file has to be changed to use the T() function. See readme.txt on how to do that. This has already been added to git so that it will be reflected in upcoming versions of Vanilla.
- the English possessive apostrophe (i.e. Vanilla's plugins) is used exactly the other way around in German. Since this is hardcoded it leads to the so called Deppenapostroph.
- improved some translations using "denglish"
- spellcheck and a few more translations
- added 79 new translations and checked against 220.127.116.11
- fixed closing tags in PHP files
- fixed some typos, added a missing translation and changed some translations as suggested by @oliverraduner
- all strings translated
- emails look complete now (a bug prevented translation before)
- terms of service added (but needs modifying of one file)