Addons are custom features that you can add to your Vanilla forum. Addons are created by our community of developers and people like you!
These addons are for people who downloaded and set up their own Vanilla forum. Compare your downloaded version with the version requirements on the right.
If your Vanilla forum is hosted at VanillaForums.com, this addon may already be installed there.
/pluginsfolder to install it.
1.91 (10 Aug 2012)
- fixed importing css url
- removed feature join locale sources
1.90 (23 Dec 2011)
- checking mtime files in cache directory
1.89 (20 Dec 2011)
- removed hardcoded Cdns in 2.1a6
1.88 (7 Dec 2011)
- fixed regexp in parallelize downloads (only images and scripts)
1.87 (25 Nov 2011)
1.86 (5 Nov 2011)
- allow turn off plugin
- new option "Disable compressing css code"
- allow join locale source files to one (server side optimization)
1.80 (28 Oct 2011)
- GUI settings
- new way getting cached file (checking version, dont use filemtime() anymore)
1.73 (13 Oct 2011)
- parallelize downloads
1.72 (13 Oct 2011)
1.70 (12 Oct 2011)
1.60 (unknown date)
- removed AbsoluteSource()
- removed SetImageDimensions feature
1.50 (7 Aug 2011)
- new config option AllInOne
- improvements of css processing
1.40 (19 Jun 2011)
- set image dimensions
- loading jqueryui css theme from CDN
- themes group files moved to library group
1.30 (19 May 2011)
- loading jqueryui from cdn