Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Vanilla 1 installation hosed. Halp with vanilla 2 upgrade.

edited November 2009 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
Nothings changed all of a sudden im getting a ton of "Warning: include" error message and one fatal message

"Fatal error: Class 'Context' not found in /home/dejitaru/mechazoid.com/appg/init_vanilla.php on line 44"

was working fine yesterday then today its hosed.

http://www.mechazoid.com to see complete error message details.

thanks for the help in advance and if you need further information let me know and ill post it up.

vanilla 1.1.4 | MySQL client version: 5.0.32 | dreamhost

Comments

• Options
    Try uploading the /appg/ folder again
  • Options
    uploaded /appg/ from a known working backup that I had and get the same message.
  • Options
    It looks like the problem could be folder permissions. Check the folders are set to readable.
  • Options
    changed everything to 777 just to see and still get the error messages this is making me think it might be DB related?
  • Options
    backed up vanilla 1 files then backed up the database and said hell with it and upgraded to vanilla 2 then realised that the import script wasn't actually there like in the directions *DOH*. Think ill just wait it out until the import script is available.
  • Options
    ok so I was able to get to the import database screen after hitting index.php/import. Now it wants the database prefix to import my discussions. Im a novice when it comes to this but is it just LUM_Discussion?
  • Options
    Prefix should just be LUM_ i think.
  • Options
    makes sense. Thanks Minisweeper that worked +5 million
  • Options
    so in my infinite retardedness I created an admin account in vanilla 2 then migrated the same one over so now there is a duplicate account. Anyway to remedy this? Tried to search but search isnt working to well.