Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

LDAP support

edited April 2010 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
Is there "good" LDAP support in Vanilla forums? Is it "supported"? I really wish this is something that one forum or another make an effort with. I've seen lots of forums that don't have this and is a big disappointment.

Comments

• @Mark, is LDAP support something that might tie in with Single Sign-On?
  • SSO is synonymous with LDAP, almost everyone implements this with LDAP hooks. I did a quick look at this plugin and am surprised that there is no mention of LDAP in it. What a bummer.

Unfortunately, I won't be able to use this forum (or any other forum) until this feature is there. I was really starting to like the look and feel for Vanilla too.

I have access to LDAP resources, let me know if you guys want a LDAP server setup (in a hosted environment) which you can use for development. I would be happy to help out this way to get this going.