Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Vanilla 2 in action: realgamersusepc.com (yeah, just showin it off) ^^

zodiacdmzodiacdm
edited May 2010 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
Just wanted to get some feedback from other designers to my implementation of Vanilla into my own website and Idea.

This site is running on a virtual machine, so may be a bit slow/ offline at times.

I used the theme from the vanilla site and have been modifying it.

http://www.realgamersusepc.com

Thanks vanilla for your great and easy to implement product !!!

Comments

• I like your flame-bait URL :D

Unfortunately, it timed out for me, wouldn't even load at all!
  • TimTim Operations Vanilla Staff
    Likewise for me. Wish I could have seen what you've done!

Vanilla Forums COO [GitHub, Twitter, About.me]

• oliverraduneroliverraduner Contributing to Vanilla since 2010 Switzerland ✭✭
    As a Mac User and Gamer (on Mac) I just have to dismiss you, @zodiacdm ;-)
    Our Community's new site is also built on Vanilla 2:

http://swizzlink.ch/forum/
  • haha, @oliverraduner I am not leaving out mac's, now that steam has given them potential ;)

And sorry for the timeout guys, since I am developing on a virtual machine until I replace the power supply for the server that recently fried.

I did not see any immediate replies and figured that no one cared about a half developed website ^^, so I quit leaving it online.

However since I have seen other interest, I will be sure to leave it running for you guys ;)

And yes, that is just it, I intended to get some mixed reactions to that domain name ;)
  • TimTim Operations Vanilla Staff
    I'm not a huge fan of the theme myself, but I *love* that you're messing with it! Keep up the good work ;)

Vanilla Forums COO [GitHub, Twitter, About.me]

• Yes, even I have to admit that the theme I have created leaves me wanting.

I will be sure to modify it many times over before the project is 'complete'.

Thanks for the encouragement, I'll be sure to let you guys know how my progress goes on planned add-ons and applications.