Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Bonk on post and view post

After getting past errors on installation, I'm having more problems. When starting discussion, I get the Bonk error, but it still creates the discussion. But I can't view it at all because the Bonk error comes up again when trying to view the discussion. Everything else is working fine. I've tried adding the $Configuration['Garden']['Errors']['MasterView'] = 'deverror.master.php'; line to my config file with no luck.

My server is running at least the minimum that Vanilla requires: PHP 5.2.6, MySQL 5, PDO, etc.

Any ideas?

Comments

• What I mean by "with no luck" is that I'm still getting the Bonk error, and I read that that error should disappear when adding that line to the config file.
  • oliverraduneroliverraduner Contributing to Vanilla since 2010 Switzerland ✭✭
    @Ellie: I experienced that one receives the Bonk even with 'deverror.master.php' when the application cannot locate the referred discussion/comment.

This happend for me when I tried accessing a deleted comment. So for you, I'd recommend to check if there is really any data in the database?
  • edited June 2010
    I checked the Discussion table and there is data in it... Thank you for your suggestion.

I'm going to try reinstalling and see if that helps.
  • I found out that I was running RC1, so I upgraded to RC2 and now I'm not getting any errors. Thanks for your help.