Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Full domain name in invitation

edited July 2010 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
Hi, all.

Kind of new to Vanilla, but after installing RC2 in about 10 minutes and it just works, I must say I'm happy to move forward with it! :)

Anyways, I can't seem to find where to set the full domain name so that it is being used in the invitation url. Here's what comes:

--

If you want to join, you can do so by clicking this link:

/forum/entry/register/AK7ZCCLG1

Have a great day!

--

The garden cookie points to the right domain, so it has gotten some of the domain stuff right. How can I set it right for the invitations?

Regards,
Discobald

Comments

• Options
    RaizeRaize vancouver ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    That, plus I wish there was a way to customize the email that is sent out as well.

The invitation system is really important for the growth of new forums, so there should be a section to manage that from the dashboard.
  • Options
    oliverraduneroliverraduner Contributing to Vanilla since 2010 Switzerland ✭✭
    @Raize: you can customize it using the locale.php (in the config-directory).