Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Private Accounts

MarkMark Vanilla Staff
edited July 2006 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
Private Accounts

Comments

• Works Great, This was the one i was looking so eagerly.

Thank you.
  • I get this error, what do I do?

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/westside/public_html/forum/extensions/InviteFriends/default.php on line 59

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/westside/public_html/forum/extensions/InviteFriends/default.php on line 60
  • SheilaSheila ✭✭
    Looks like there is a compability issue with InviteFriends add-on? Just an educated guess.. Try disabling Invite Friends add-on to see if that's the isssue.
    I installed this add-on a week ago and works like a charm.
  • @meetgerry, there is an issue with your InviteFriends extension, NOT Private Accounts. However, they are just Notices and can be safely ignored if you turn down your error reporting.
  • SheilaSheila ✭✭
    I made an request about having user icons non-visible to guests but since request still has zero reply's and I'd prefer not to overcrowd my site with add-ons, is somebody interested of extending Private Accounts to Really Private Accounts?

Features needed:
    -Hide user icons from guests
    -Prevent guests searching and seeing search result listing for user profiles

And if somebody is really on the mood:
    -Hide user signatures from guests
    -Hide attachments from guests

Yes, I come from Invisionland. Prefer Vanilla's simplicity and happy about the switch but do miss some privacy options highly.
  • SheilaSheila ✭✭
    Sorry bumping the topic but really would need a solution to this one. Anybody able to help? Under the circumstances, don't mind editing the core files, as long as I just get icons hidden from guests.