Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Panel Lists

MarkMark Vanilla Staff
edited March 2007 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
Panel Lists

Comments

• Someone noticed bug.
    Fix was posted, later forgot.
    It is remembered.
  • Uploaded version 1.2 of Panel Lists.

Fixes the bugs mentioned by WallPhone (thanks for the patch, WallPhone!).
    Fixes a few bad dictionary references.
    Changes the extension to use Context->SetDefinition instead of explicit dictionary definitions.
  • Can I set the default preferences for the users? Is the preferences saved in Database?
  • I believe there's now a new extension which allows you to set global preferences for all users..
  • Is the following HTML supposed to show up in the source even when a user isn't logged in?:

<form id="frmBookmark" action=""><div class="Hidden"><input type="hidden" name="OtherBookmarksExist" value="1" /></div></form>

I'm also seeing it here (in the source) on the Lussumo Community even when I'm not logged in. Is this a bug? Or is it supposed to be there?
  • in anything but the default theme, the bookmarks list doesn't look right. (it's like a string rather than a list or something...)
  • *bump*
    anyone?
This discussion has been closed.