Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

LiveSearch

edited July 2006 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
LiveSearch

Comments

• After moving my forum to a new hostprovider I get the following search error under the LiveSearch comment area:

Warning: cannot yet handle MBCS in html_entity_decode()! in /home/xxxxx/domains/xxxxx.nl/public_html/forum/library/Framework/Framework.Functions.php on line 135

The users and topics area's do work properly, only the comment area gives this message.

How can I fix this?
  • Fixed it. My old forum used ISO-8859-1 character enconding, and when I migrated to my new forum I changed to utf-8 encoding. In the conversion progress I replaced alle ISO-8859-1 with utf-8, but line 135 of Framework.Functions.php must have ISO-8859-1 in it, and no utf-8...
  • blizeHblizeH ✭✭
    Anyone manage to get this working on sites with friendly URLs enabled? it works on the main page, but not if you search on discussions etc