Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Audioscrobblerizer

edited July 2006 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
Audioscrobblerizer

Comments

• Options
    I've just re-discovered Last FM, so I enabled this extension. It works great, but I have two minor issues:

- I'd like to change the date format. It currently displays dates like Wed, 16 May 2007 18:11 and I'd like to translate it in french, or at least change it for something like 16/05/07 18:11. I had a look in the files but this PHP date formatting stuff is quite unreadable for me.

- The song list is displayed at the very top of the account page, no matter the order the extensions are enabled. How could I put the song list at the bottom?
  • Options
    bump
    I guess the date has something to do with pubDate. I tried many things, both in default. and lastRSS.php but the date still appears in english format (or doesn't appear at all). Could someone help?
  • Options
    To get it into french would require you to have the PHP locale on your server set to French. Don't ask me how to do that. But if you can do that, try replacing @substr($item[pubDate], 0, -9) on line 49 in default.php with @date("D, j F Y H:i",strtotime($item[pubDate])) or, if you can't set the php language to French, try @date("d/m/y H:i",strtotime($item[pubDate]))

I tried it out, and that works for me (well, I didn't try the French thing, but changing the formatting worked just fine).
  • Options
    You rock, bjrn :)

Thanks a lot, the second solution worked perfectly.
  • Options
    this killed my forum. i had to delete the directory from the extensions folder to get the forum working again.
  • Options
    Would there be a way to make the list smaller? Say only show 5 recent songs?
  • Options
    i think you can change the $items_limit in last_rss.php to 5.
  • Options
    ithcy, that doesn't work

Edit: nevermind. it was still cached for 10
    it works. thanks.
  • Options
    Hey. This killed our forum, too.
    I deleted the Audioscrobbler Plugin Folder though - there's no effect.
    Please help. All our extensions are deactivated and can't be activated!
This discussion has been closed.