Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Participated Threads

NickENickE New
edited December 2007 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
Participated Threads

Comments

• Options
    Has somebody tested this add-on with the newest version of vanilla?

Doesn't seem to work ...
  • Options
    It's actually running here... it should be near the top of the panel, under Discussion Filters: Participated Discussions.
  • Options
    Hi, I had to hack this addon to be able localize it. This is a diff default.orig.php default.php:

15c15 < $Context->Dictionary['ParticipatedThreads'] = 'Participated Discussions'; --- > $Context->SetDefinition('ParticipatedThreads', 'Participated Discussions'); 26,27c26 < $DiscussionFilters = 'Discussion Filters'; < $Panel->AddList($DiscussionFilters, 10); --- > $Context->SetDefinition('DiscussionFilters', 'Discussion Filters'); 29c28 < else $DiscussionFilters = $Context->GetDefinition('DiscussionFilters'); --- > $Panel->AddList($Context->GetDefinition('DiscussionFilters'), 10); 31c30 < $Panel->AddListItem($DiscussionFilters, $Context->GetDefinition('ParticipatedThreads'), --- > $Panel->AddListItem($Context->GetDefinition('DiscussionFilters'), $Context->GetDefinition('ParticipatedThreads'),
  • Options
    ah yeah...

*adds to todo list when he gets back to his own computer
  • Options
    Uploaded version 1.3.1 of Participated Threads.
  • Options
    Just a note, there's a spelling error for the extension name, therefore the updates and reminders aren't working properly for v1.3.1.

The name has been mispelled as "Particpated Threads" needs to be "Participated Threads" obviously, other than that no other problems observed.
  • Options
    Uploaded version 1.3.1 of Participated Threads.
  • Options
    hmm, not sure hot that happened...
  • Options
    This doesn't work if you are using the DefaultPage extension.

Because it is linking to http://www.thecheesyriders.com/forum/?View=ParticipatedThreads, DefaultPage may be set to Categories.php (as mine was) and those QueryString Params are just ignored...
  • Options
    the same for me, I've got a default page created with PageManager ext. and when clicking the Participated Threads link sends me to the default page :(
This discussion has been closed.