Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

VaneaBlack

edited October 2006 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
VaneaBlack

Comments

• I'm a big fan of this style, but a large number of my users said they had problems seeing conversations with unread comments in the Discussions list. I went in and manually changed the style color to make it a bit more obvious, but other than that, great style!
  • it's my fave style by far. I have been using it since it came out. Excellent!
  • This is very nice! :)
  • Nice theme! Best so far :P
  • Looks fantastic. I've been doing a little tweaking, and the one thing that's stumped me is how to move the banner title that's set in application settings down lower? Or even align to the bottom? thanks.
  • It's in the vanilla.css file:
    #Header h1 { overflow: hidden; margin: 30px 0 10px 30px; color: #FFF; font-size: 42px; }
  • I don't have any idea what i need to change to make sth like this: http://img.wklej.org/images/99164forum.png

Can anyone help me, please?
  • Absolutley beautiful style! Unfortunately, I can not see the:
    "signed in as ... (sign out)"
    part that is usually in the upper right hand corner. Is it hiding from me, is it part of the style to not have that part, or do I need glasses? Thanks for any insight.
    edit:
    Ah, the StuffDisplayer add-on covered it up.
  • Hi there could anyone help me switching the panel(sidebar) to right side? thanks.
  • getting this issue.. help!

Add-ons installed:

Account Pictures
    Audioscrobblerizer
    Comment Protection
    Flickrizer
    Memberlist
    Page Manager
    Participated Threads
    Quote Text
    Text Switch Mode
    Textile
    Whisper Notification
  • OK I've figured out the problem. The "Account Pictures" add-on is messing up the icon in the post area. Anyone have a fix for this?
  • I want to change a few colors - to match my site. Is there a way I can change the header color? If so - where do I find it?
  • It looks like the header is using an image file called header_bg.png. You would have to remove this and either replace it with an image that would contain the colors you want or add a background-color.
  • RaizeRaize vancouver ✭✭
    Anyone know how to center the logo instead of having it on the left side?
  • There's only one thing that's bothers me. The colour of the link for the number of new comments in this theme is the same as if there are no comments. In the default theme they're grey for no new comments, red for x new comments. I've searched the entire css and I can't for the love of me find where that difference is. Help? :(
  • ^^ is there a solution for the 'new comments' thing already?
This discussion has been closed.