Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Nuggets

Comments

• Options
    Sure there is. I didn't try with tons of tags, but using <div>, <span> and <a> works pretty fine for me.
  • Options
    Hmm, strange... I was trying to make a footer with some text (like copyright and etc), but it was putting that near the top of page.
  • Options
    You realise that the location on page is based on the weight of the nugget and not by what css tags it contains?
  • Options
    Fixed my other problem. I was being an imbecile - as my brother pointed out. BUT I have a new question, I have added some extra pages using this technique:

http://lussumo.com/community/discussion/3507/adding-html-to-php-pages/

But now I can't get anything in the sidebar to show up except the "Start new discussion" button. I'd like to have the nugget menu to appear on these pages, so I guess I don't have a firm understanding of how the sidepanel works, if anyone can help me that'd be great.
  • Options
    nuggets in the panel are given an extra <ul> tag which causes them to indent further than my other panel items. can anyone suggest which part of the stylesheet and/or code i can edit to get everything to align? either by altering the margin, or getting rid of the extra <ul> tags...
  • Options
    Is there a way to load a css stylesheet specific to a nugget by including some php code in the nugget itself?
  • Options
    All you really need to do is wrap your nugget in a DIV tag with a unique ID. Then use that to write your CSS off. You can add CSS in any number of different ways, the easiest being to exit your theme... Or you can use inline CSS in the nugget... so many different ways to do things ;)
  • Options
    @circuit
    yeah nuggets in the panel have a ul tag, thats cause all links in the panel are that way, thats why I added it. Its hardcoded. whether u add a list or a link in the panel, they are all surrounded by a ul tag.
    @TilesOne
    Post ur php code that ur using.
  • Options
    I think the cleanest way to style the nugget would be to include a stylesheet by calling the appropriate delegate in php. I was hoping someone would point me in the right direction since I'm not very familiar with the APIs yet...
  • Options
    @borisd, u can style the nuggets using css, just envelope them inside a div give it an id or class and use that
  • Options
    MySchizoBuddy, my question is how to load a css file from the nugget without creating a new vanilla theme/style or hardcoding the css in the nugget itself. After I envelope the nugget inside a div with a class/id, i just want to use a php function that will load my nugget's css file the same way the vanilla stylesheets are loaded. Is there a php delegate that I can call from the nugget that will do that?
  • Options
    I've used a nugget, Above Header. For whatever reason, it doesn't show up on pages for "Inbox" from the Private Messages extension and also "Chat" from PFC extension. Would anyone please enlighten me why this is as such and possibly a solution?
  • Options
    This post was posted in the wrong section, sorry. I have too many tabs open
  • Options
    Has anyone noticed any problems using Nuggets together with vanilla 1.13, I'm only getting 'Footer' blocks, even above the header, below, etc.
  • Options
    Yes, I just noticed that as well, mvhaen.
  • Options
    I'm experiencing a problem with my nugget. I have created a page with Page Manager and I want my nugget to appear only on that page. In the Nugget Management form, in the Pages section, if "Discussion List" is checked, as well as my custom page, the nugget appears on both the Discussions page and my custom page. If I uncheck "Discussion List", the nugget disappears from both pages. Is this a bug or is there some configuration option that I have overlooked?
  • Options
    Hi I think I have a problem with Nuggets. It used to display fine but know when I go into nugget manager all of the nuggets are called 'footer' except for 'inside panel' and 'below panel' - any ideas anyone?
  • Options
    You upgraded to Vanilla 1.1.3 recently I'm guessing?

There's a bug somewhere that's preventing Nuggets from working correctly with the new Vanilla.
  • Options
    Ah... yep I did. Thanks Scorpious. Is anyone working on a fix?
  • Options
    I still haven't found a solution to the problem I described in my previous post. I'm using Vanilla 1.1.2, Page Manager 2.5.1, and Nuggets 1.1.4. Can anyone help?