Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Nuggets Addon

Comments

• Well, this is Schitz's extension, so I'm assuming he'll take a look at it when he gets a chance. That's all I can say for sure, lol.
  • Okay this has to be a really dumb question because no one else has asked it. LOL I downloaded the zip, unzipped it. It keeps giving me the error: File already exists, overwrite or skip. If I overwrite or skip I end up with 2 folders only. There are 4 main files on the zip, 2 pairs of the same name. I tried doing it twice renaming 2 of them, then uploading them and trying to change hte names back but it again only gives me the option to overwrite. How do I upload all 4 main files?? I know my newbie-ness is overflowing but I really would love to have this addition on my forum. :) Thanks!
  • Where are you MySchizoBuddy, if Nuggets does not work with 1.1.3 I ain't upgrading!
  • this is really broken in 1.1.3
    will require some work to get it to work again
  • I've upgraded to Vanilla 1.1.3, I'm using Nuggets 1.1.4 on my site and nothing is broken!
  • I don't like you, Sjeeps. :p

How come this is working for you and not anybody else?
  • I set up Nuggets on v1.13. It sorta works. As long as I only try to display 1 nugget on any given page, I'm golden. But if I try to display more than that, one of the nuggets overrides all the others duplicates itself in their place. "Higher" nuggets (Meaning Head tags -> Above banner -> Menu -> etc) will override "lower" nuggets. (So, something placed "Above Content", for example, would override something in the "Footer", and then duplicate itself in the Footer's place.) Also, if multiple nuggets are placed on the same level, the "Heavier" nuggets will override "lighter" nuggets (I think, I may have that backwards).
  • MySchizoBuddy, any word on my problem?
  • ok here is a fix,
    default.php

line 75 change it to
    $NewDisplayNugget =& new DisplayNugget($Context, $NuggetObj->Nugget[$i],0);

line 102 change it to
    $NewDisplayNugget =& new DisplayNugget($Context, $NuggetObj->Position[$i]['name'] ,1);
    thanks to Dinoboff for pointing that out.

@borisid I'm looking at ur problem. ur correct it doesn't work as expected

@errl
    Nugget comes with default.php,hash.gif,language.php,nugget.css and then a folder called library which includes 4 files.
  • Uploaded version 1.1.5 of Nuggets.
  • MySchizoBuddy, yep, that fixed my issue.
  • Is there a way to add to the nuggets here and make a nugget that's right of the Content div... using floats i guess.. Or if i was to add a float to the below content or below panel, would this push it to the side like i need.. wayne
  • I tried to do that but it was too complicatted, plus it won't work under every theme,
  • My issue is also fixed. Thanks, MySchizoBuddy!
  • Fixed my problem too! THANK YOU!!
  • So, Nuggets is now working properly with Vanilla 1.1.3?
    Is it OK to upgrade?
    Do I need a hard-hat and safety vest first?
    My 1.1.2 ain't broke, should I bother to "fix" it?
  • I'd say you're safe, Wandy... I've been using it a-ok since the last update of the extension and I updated to 1.1.3 the day it came out... 'cause I have no life and have time to do all that.
  • Nuggets works fine with 1.1.3 but you should look at all of your extensions whether they work with 1.1.3 or not
  • Is there a way to display nuggets on moderation pages from the ModTools extension? The url of these pages looks like this: yourwebsite.com/extension.php?PostBackAction=ShowModTools&DiscussionID=12
  • u will have to manually add the "ShowModTools" in the pages array inside, nuggets.php