Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

[Twitter Feeds Addon] Twitter Feeds

oliverraduneroliverraduner Contributing to Vanilla since 2010Switzerland ✭✭
edited February 2011 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
Twitter Feeds
Tagged:

Comments

• get this error:
    Fatal error: Call to undefined method Gdn_Format::Links() in C:\wamp\www\forums\plugins\TwitterFeeds\default.php on line 101
  • oliverraduneroliverraduner Contributing to Vanilla since 2010 Switzerland ✭✭
    @niagi What Version of Vanilla are you using?
    On which page is the error? (all pages, profile page,...)

Thanks
  • its on the profile page after i enter twitter name, and im using vanilla 2 rc2
  • everything else works, just not the profile pages with a twitter name entered, if i go into the db and remove it everything works again
  • oliverraduneroliverraduner Contributing to Vanilla since 2010 Switzerland ✭✭
    @niagi I cannot reproduce this at the moment.

Can you check that you have the following function in the file /library/core/class.format.php
    public static function Links($Mixed)
    ?
  • no, that doesnt seem to be there, so i guess that would be the reason why i get that error
  • Ok, added that function from the github repository and works just fine after that.. ty, apparently the version i downloaded didnt have that :s (vanillaforums-Garden-Vanilla_2.0_rc2-0-gafb82d3.zip)