Please upgrade to 2.2 here.
The 2.0 and 2.1 branches are no longer being updated.
What is the priority/estimate of stabilizing the localization?
I've just installed v2 and I have community of 40-50 people willing to use it, but before I go live I would like to localize it, because some of them can't speak english.
I know it is possible to translate forum now, but I don't like the system it is done at the moment at all. Somewhere you said ( @Tim
) that it is not priority at the moment, and you are going to stabilize the localization in a future.
I just wanted to ask what is your list of priorities? Especially how severe is localization for you, guys?
Should we wait days, weeks, or months? Is there any estimate?
I ask because if it is more than about 2 weeks, I probably go and try to translate the forum with current system. If less then 2 weeks, I would probably wait for new system.