Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Installation with a few problems......

edited August 2010 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
I installed this last night, and seem to have got it working. I have added a few addons. I am having problems with posting. When I post, the message is added to a thread, but remains in the message box. I dont get an error message.

Plus I was just wondering, how do I dind out what version I have installed, I dont see anywhere to look.

The other thing is, I have the Vanilla Default theme installed by Todd Burry, it says its been authorised by management, so I would have have presumed it would work, but unfortunately, I keep this error when chaning the colours.....

Bonk
Something funky happened. Please bear with us while we iron out the kinks.

But the colour of the actual forum changes, but not admin panel.

Operating System : Linux (32 Bit)
MYSQL Version : 5.0.51a-24+lenny4
PHP Version : 5.2.6-1+lenny8

Comments

• Options
    ToddTodd Chief Product Officer Vanilla Staff
    The bottom right corner of you dashboard displays your version. If it's not there then you have an older version and you'll have to look in index.php for APPLICATION_VERSION.

Let's start there.
  • Options
    ok, it says version 2.0, so can you point me in the direction of the instructions upgrading from 2.0. to 2.0.1, thanks.
  • Options
    ToddTodd Chief Product Officer Vanilla Staff
    http://vanillaforums.org/discussion/12419/vanilla-2.0.1-released/p1

Also, make sure your outgoing email settings are set.
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    What is user ID 1. I am not sure about that.

Plus what do you mean by setting mail settings.