Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Database Structure Upgrades

phreakphreak Vanilla*APP (White Label) & Vanilla*Skins Shop MVP
edited August 2010 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
Hi all,

I recently did the Upgrade from RC3 to Vanilla 2.0.0 and tried to run the "Database Structure Upgrade" trought the URL ~/utility/structure/all.

I then pressed the button "Run structure & data scripts" which seemed to work > "The structure was successfully executed."

BUT, if i hit the Rescan Button, i get the same information like before and it shows me the same MySQL executes that should be done. Is this a loop?

The code Vanilla comes up with is following. Can i just execute this SQL in my Database?

update GDN_Permission p2 inner join GDN_Category c on c.CategoryID = p2.JunctionID and p2.JunctionTable = 'Category' and c.Name = 'General' inner join GDN_Permission p on p.RoleID = p2.RoleID and p.JunctionTable is null set p.`Vanilla.Discussions.Add` = p2.`Vanilla.Discussions.Add`, p.`Vanilla.Discussions.Edit` = p2.`Vanilla.Discussions.Edit`, p.`Vanilla.Discussions.Announce` = p2.`Vanilla.Discussions.Announce`, p.`Vanilla.Discussions.Sink` = p2.`Vanilla.Discussions.Sink`, p.`Vanilla.Discussions.Close` = p2.`Vanilla.Discussions.Sink`, p.`Vanilla.Discussions.Delete` = p2.`Vanilla.Discussions.Sink`, p.`Vanilla.Discussions.View` = p2.`Vanilla.Discussions.Sink`, p.`Vanilla.Comments.Add` = p2.`Vanilla.Discussions.Sink`, p.`Vanilla.Comments.Edit` = p2.`Vanilla.Discussions.Sink`, p.`Vanilla.Comments.Delete` = p2.`Vanilla.Discussions.Sink` where p.RoleID <> 0;

Can i upgrade to 2.0.1?

Thanx
p*
  • VanillaAPP | iOS & Android App for Vanilla - White label app for Vanilla Forums OS
  • VanillaSkins | Plugins, Themes, Graphics and Custom Development for Vanilla
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    ToddTodd Chief Product Officer Vanilla Staff
    That is actually a bit of SQL that gets executed every time the structure is run and isn't harmful at all. Go ahead and update.