Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Is anyone (besides the devs) running VF 2.0 in production?

edited August 2010 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
I'm just curious how many more things don't work that I might find. On a clean install (multiple tries). I can't get adding users from the dashboard or messages (have tried every combination of options) to function at all. Are these issues anyone else is having or is my configuration incorrect?

I'm evaluating this software and really like the simplicity and elegance, but documentation is severely lacking and it seems that the software is not complete.

What am I missing?

Thanks

G
Tagged:

Comments

• LincLinc Detroit Admin
    I'm running it in production as an application framework. So far I've found everything to work as advertised or seen them corrected when I reported otherwise.

Documentation is indeed a bit lacking but that's definitely on their to-do list and we're only 1 year in since their first GitHub commits so not doing too shabby. :)
  • Messages don't work for me either. Other than that and a few small things it seems to work great. I am waiting for a few plugins to be updated before I switch.