Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Can we HIDE or REMOVE the 'Follows' and 'Views' from Voting addon?

Hey guys,

Can we just HIDE or REMOVE the 'follows' and 'views' part from the vote box or voting addon?

OR

Even reposition them ,like postion 'Answers' box first followed by 'Votes' box.

If possible, then how ?

Has anyone tried to do this before?

Thanks in advance.
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    Open your theme css file.

Insert:

.VotesBox, .FollowsBox {display: none !important;}
    Job done :)
  • Options
    Thanks for the quick reply.

I'll try that and post the feedback.
  • Options
    Just tested it out, it works. Thanks Caramboo :)
  • Options
    Yes, I too would prefer a different arrangement, and had not got to changing this around yet.

I was writing out complicated instructions on how to edit the code to change the order of these items, but I have a better idea.

I have added the options to arrange your boxes in a dashboard page, and uploaded my changes to github, so that the developers may add the changes to the plugin, with luck.

You can also disable boxes, as well ;)

If you want, you can download the fix and begin using it, though chances are the developers will end up changing something down the line.

here is the link to download the files, just copy them over your existing plugin files.

http://github.com/ZodiacDM/ArrangeBoxes
  • Options
    Also, if your discussion is directly related to an Add-on, please go to the Add-on's page and start the discussion from there, so that the authors of the plugin are notified. This makes things easy and more convenient for everyone.