Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Vote counter?

NimaveliNimaveli New
edited August 2010 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
Is it possible to have some sort of plug-in that counts the votes a person gets and shows them in their profile?(or next to their avatar in their posts.

This would be kinda like a reputation system, but alot better :D

Comments

• Options
    I had a similar idea in mind, and a similar idea was suggested in a thread on my "About Me" plugin.

I was planning on adding another similar counter to the profile, so that you may just give a person reputation for whatever reason, though this can come as an option in a later version, to get you the plugin faster ;)

The only issue here is that we would need fire events for the vote buttons in the vote program, which would be a request @Todd ;) (though I can start working on it before hand)

I will move this higher on my to-do list, and hopefully get that working soon...
  • Options
    @Zodiacdm
    That'd be absolutely great! Thanks! :D
  • Options
    ToddTodd Chief Product Officer Vanilla Staff
    We'll add an event no problem @zodiacdm.
  • Options
    great to hear, should be able to show some progress this weekend, I hope. ;)