Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Event Request

edited September 2010 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
Hi there. We are developing a plugin and I need to hook into the Preference view to add some items. Unfortunately, there is no event fired after the insertion of the "My Prefference" Header so if I make use of the only event available for it, which is the AfterPreferencesDefined the content is inserted before the actual Header. I did not find any clean alternative for this option, that is why I am requesting that you add an Event in: /applications/dashboard/views/profile/preferences.php after the generation of the header (line 6), before the php tag. While you are there could you also pleas add events also at the end of the document, after the tags have been generated

Also (and this would be even useful still), can you guys also place events BEFORE submit on dashboard forms? Without them I see no way how to add custom fields to the panels via the forum's functions

Thanks

Comments

• TimTim Operations Vanilla Staff
    Sure. I'll add this and it will be available in v2.0.7

Does this work for you?

Vanilla Forums COO [GitHub, Twitter, About.me]

• perfect man, tks a lot

can you do the same for the edit.php in the same folder? I don't need it right now, but will probably do in the nearby future

Thanks again for your prompt response