Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Image Resizer Plugin Issue

edited November 2010 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
Hi,
some viewers are reporting problems when viewing a post with several images which have been resized automatically with the plugin. This seems to differ between computers. On some it works fine. The filesizes are small so it should not be a memory issue... Anyone experienced the same thing? What could be the problem?

Another isue is that when you click the image to expand it, it stays open for less than 1 sec.... and the expanded part appears underneath the category meny on the right hand side of the page....

Best, R

Comments

• edited November 2010
    I've noticed something strange...

1. The Embed Vanilla into WP with 2.0.13 does not really work. I therefore placed my forum on another page than the suggested one by the plugin. When I view via this address the problems described above exists.

2. When I instead go directly to the address, myforum.com/vanilla/myforum then the functionality is ok.

Can someone please explain how to get this right....

Best, R
  • More searching..... has led to the following.

When the URL contains a # then the behavior of the plugin function is not ok...

When I on the other hand access the forum with an address without the # - it is ok.

Can someone please explain what I should do to get this right...

Best, R
  • This thread seems to be jumping topics or I just don't understand what you're saying, please post a detailed report under the plugin
  • Sorry about that. I brief the problem is that if I use two different url's to access the same forum, the plugin behaves differently looking at a particular post. That might not be a problem with the plugin itself but with the urls... Anyway I'll post under the plugin, and Iam confident you guys can help me see the problem :-)

best, r