Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Where are the signature settings to disable html?

Hey @Tim have this plugin working great though in the addon area the description says "

Signatures are HTML-capable custom taglines that appear at the bottom of a user's comments. If enabled, users can customize their signatures and signature-related preferences from their profile. Options include: disabling html in other user signatures, and disabling other user signatures altogether."

Have you thought about making this more of a global setting for admins? I'm noticing many of my members are abusing the html feature and are embedding youtube videos as their signature. The ability to set an option to disable all html signatures would be helpful or even just having it so that it can only use basic html.

Just a thought, nice work though really appreciate what you do for Vanilla

-Michael
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    TimTim Operations Vanilla Staff
    I've got some updates that I want to work on for Signatures, but right now I am simply too busy to get them done. They'll happen eventually though :)

Vanilla Forums COO [GitHub, Twitter, About.me]

• Options
    No worries, just thought I'd mention it