Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Notify Admin when a new member joins the forum

edited January 2011 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
Is there any way for admins to receive an E-mail notifying them that a new member has joined the forum?

Comments

• Options
    This is something I have been trying to do too. Alternately, when someone requests membership, how to set it up so the admin gets an email letting them know someone is waiting to be accepted.
  • Options
    My Wife and I Run a Blog and now a forum. We previously had lots of people contacting us using a generic E-mail which I set up to send to my private e-mail and my wife’s so we both received messages. I now plan on using Vanilla forum private messaging, however users have to either contact me or my wife. I would like a way for a ‘group’ to be set up that me and my wife as Forum Admins are part of so members can private message to this group rather than specifying mine and my wife’s name as to be honest users will end up writing to me or my wife and not both. Any ideas if this can be achieved?