Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Member Signature and Edit Date/Time on vanillaforums.com*

edited February 2011 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
I'm completely new at this, and don't have the skills to set up a forum myself, so I've gone ahead and set up a form at vanillaforums.com. I've been experimenting with it for the last few days, and outside of a signature picture, I can't see how members can put any text in their signature (for example, name, occupation, location, etc.) I see this is available as an add-on, but only for a do-it-yourself forum; is this correct, or is there some way I can put these add-ons on my forum at vanillaforums.com?

I'd also like to have any post that is edited display the date/time of the edit at the bottom of the post. Again this looks like it is available as an add-on, but is not listed as an available add-on on the dashboard of my forum. Is there any way to implement this? Thanks in advance for any help - Jay

Comments

• Options
    I think you mean vanillaforums.com and not .org but I'll let you answer that one :-)
    I've changed the title a bit in the meantime.

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• Options
    Yes, you are correct; thanks for pointing that out.