Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

[Embed Vanilla Addon] Error! 2/22/11 Forum script is experiencing a strange URL rewrite condition

edited February 2011 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
From MT... Can some please help us get this plugin installed correctly?

"You called today because your forum script is experiencing a strange URL rewrite condition, and you wanted to ask if anyone at (mt) Media Temple may have a solution as to how to fix this issue. Trouble shooting PHP scripts is beyond the scope of (mt) Media Temple support, however, I can take a look at your code to see if I can isolate your issue. I checked each of your script files, as well as your WordPress plugin settings for this script. The issue seems to be related to "Remote URL", which I see called many times in your script files, and there is a "Remote URL" setting in your plugin settings, which you have set the value as "http://the-sounds.com/discussions/". This value appears to be the correct URL, however, WordPress still displays the incorrect URL pointing to the document root instead of "/discussions/". This seems like WordPress may be overwriting the URL with a rewrite rule. I have no suggestion as to how to fix then issue, other than you may have to contact the
script developer, or consult other users in their forums.

Comments