Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

ReplyTo Version 0.1.7 Released

judgejjudgej
edited March 2011 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
This is a minor release that *should* fix the permissions problem on Vanilla 2.0.17 - but I have not tested this, so try it out with care (and let us know how it goes).

This change also adds a "mention" of the author being replied to in the new reply-to comment box, i.e. the new comment box is pre-populated with the parent post owner's name. The idea of this is that it will inform the parent comment owner that a reply has been made to their comment (but can be suppressed by either party by either deleting the name in the comment box, or turning off "mention" email notifications). I can make that a switchable feature in the future if it is not desired.

Vanilla is such a moving target to develop for at the moment, I'm not trying to keep up with each update, and am holding off most of the major updates until I know which direction things go. That, and when I have more time on my hands. Oh, the busy life!