Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

ProxyConnect/WP and Sign In Button doing nothing (Local Dev - MAMP on OSX)

Hi,
Firstly great forum - hadn't checked it out in a while and it's amazing now. Ditched BBPress and got Vanilla straight in for our new website.

So my issue comes from trying to tie Vanilla in with WP. I have installed everything - plugin at WP end and entered all the data at Vanilla end but did it under Manual and not WP INtegration as that wasn't working.

Before I went to ProxyConnect, I could click on "Sign In" and a window popped up and I logged in. Now when I click on the "Sign In" button the page "flashes" and nothing happens - looks like it perhaps is trying to load the popup but nothing happens.

I am running MAMP Pro on OSX and am using the full domain locally for dev work. I am wondering whether there are any localhost issues with ProxyConnect.

The whole Vanilla experience was amazing up until now but hopefully it's nothing too hard to fix. I also can't get Twitter, Facebook or Google login to work - I am wondering if they're trying to connect back through externally after the authentication but my domain is not available externally from my dev machine?

Thanks for any help you can offer,