Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

[Solved] Can this be expanded for each user

edited March 2011 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
It looks like now, you enter an id in the admin panel, and those same images are on everyone's profile page. Any chance that an option could be added to allow each user to enter their own id to make this more personalized? It would allow users to post their own photos and everyone loves doing that.

Comments

• I'm posting this in case any other admins would like everyone of their users to be able to display their own photo stream. Users just need to set there FlickrID in their profile under 'Edit My Account', and viola, their photos are on display.

I made these changes locally, but it would be easy enough to just make a new plugin-in out of it.

class.flickr.plugin.php $PluginInfo['Flickr'] = array( ... 'SettingsUrl' => FALSE, 'SettingsPermission' => FALSE, 'HasLocale' => FALSE, ... public function Base_Render_Before(&$Sender) { ... /* Set flickr user ID and define number of pics to display. */ $UserID = $Sender->User->FlickrID; $NumPics = '9'; $PicSize = 's'; if ($UserID) { $FlickrCode = '<div id="flickr_tab"><script type="text/javascript" src="http://www.flickr.com/badge_code_v2.gne?count='.$NumPics.' &display=latest&size=' .$PicSize. '&layout=x&source=user&user='.$UserID.'"> </script></div>'; ... } public function ProfileController_EditMyAccountAfter_Handler(&$Sender) { echo '<li>'; echo $Sender->Form->Label('Flickr ID', 'FlickrID'); echo $Sender->Form->Input('FlickrID', 'text', array('maxlength' => 25)); echo '</li>'; } public function Setup() { $Structure = Gdn::Structure(); // Add an additional Column to the User DB-Table $Structure->Table('User') ->Column('FlickrID', 'varchar(25)', TRUE) ->Set(FALSE, FALSE); }

I also deleted these:

public function Base_GetAppSettingsMenuItems_Handler($Sender)
    public function SettingsController_Flickr_Create($Sender, $Args)
This discussion has been closed.