Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

How to return the user after the removal?

battersbatters New
edited March 2011 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
I removed one Anonymus and delete all the anonymous users, now instead of the word "Anonymus" reads "deleted user" and the avatar is gone. I could not find how to ban a bad Anonymus. Is it possible now to restore it back? I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the plugin, but it does not help.

Comments

• Options
    SS ✭✭
    1. All the anonymous users? Where did you find "All users". Annonymous posting goes from one user!
    Check conf/config.php $Configuration['Plugins']['Anonymouse']['AnonymousUserID']
    This is anonymous user ID.
    To fix your problem you can insert into table GDN_User some data with UserID = $Configuration['Plugins']['Anonymouse']['AnonymousUserID']

2. You cant ban a bad anonymous. Because he is anonymous. You can ban IP (not by plugin, but possible that this ip will belongs to you tomorrow )

• Options

2. You cant ban a bad anonymous. Because he is anonymous. You can ban IP (not by plugin, but possible that this ip will belongs to you tomorrow )
    How to ban ip?
    I'm from the mysql database to delete records of remote users, and lines from conf.php, newly installed plugin and it worked.
    I would like to know how to ban the user's by ip? Even for one day
  • Options
    SS ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    via Apache .htaccess (of course if you have it). Read apache docs.
    deny from 127.1.2.3
  • Options
    via Apache .htaccess (of course if you have it). Read apache docs.
    deny from 127.1.2.3
    Then the bully error site and it will not be able to read and see the site as a possible ban user by ip but that he had seen the site, without being able to answer.