Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Import page doesnt exist...

edited April 2011 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
On a fresh installation of Vanilla 2, I am trying to import data from Vanilla 1 using the export file created in Porter.

When I click on Import, the browser says that the Import page doesnt exist. I have tried to reinstall twice with the same result. It creates a directory in \export\ called \import\ but i cannot get a page up.

Here are screenshots: http://imgur.com/a/XT1is

Comments

• Options
    Anyone have a clue about this?
  • Options
    LincLinc Detroit Admin
    Are you downloading the porter-created file and re-uploading? If so, try putting it in the /uploads folder directly, not in a subfolder. I seem to remember something about it being finicky about that.
  • Options
    Hi,

Thanks - but no change! HOWEVER, I did get it working by CHOWNing the folder. I noticed that I couldn't upload or edit the IMPORT folder that vanilla2 created. So I changed the permissions to Global, and I could! And then Vanilla Import worked too...
  • Options
    LincLinc Detroit Admin
    Ah, great! Glad you got it working.