Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Anonymouse for mobile

edited May 2011 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
Anonymouse doesn't work with mobile. I'm going to try to make it work by making a modified version of the mobile theme. If anyone else has already made this happen, please share :)
Tagged:

Comments

• lucluc ✭✭
    MobileThemeFriendly
  • edited May 2011
    I found this thread http://vanillaforums.org/discussion/13787/attachments-show-up-in-mobile-version#Item_2 which says:
    [...]The mobile theme disables any plugins that aren't "mobile friendly". You can make a plugin "mobile friendly" by adding a setting to it's PluginInfo array. Open class.fileupload.plugin.php and add this to it's PluginInfo array: 'MobileFriendly' => TRUE[...]
    Putting that code in the class.anonymouse.plugin.php gets Anonymouse working for mobile, mostly. There's no button for starting a new discussion, so if you want that, some further config is necessary. I haven't done it.