Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Not Working - This image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

aeryaery Gtricks Forum in 2.2 :) ✭✭✭
edited May 2011 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
I am using brand friendly theme.

On adding any image or bigger dimension the size gets automatically reduced and the following line is written -

This image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

Example - http://www.gtricks.com/forum/discussion/36/funny-mario-facebook-profile

However, this is not working.

Any solutions?

There was an error rendering this rich post.

Tagged:

Comments

• i went to the page and it was distorted like you said.. but when I clicked 'refresh' it fixed it and resized the image.

ironically it does the exact opposite for me.. when i goto the page it's resized fine.. but if i click on refresh it doesn't resize the picture and it goes back to it's normal size.. it doesn't stretch the page.. you just can't see the full image as the sides of it are off the page and hidden behind the sidebar (can't think of the proper terms at the moment)

after refreshing i closed the site out and clicked on your link a second time from this forum and it was still resized.. clicked refresh and it's still resized.. not really sure how you could fix it.. since I'm sure all new users that goto the page won't see it resized until they refresh the page.