HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

This addon should be a "locale"

dandvdandv New
edited June 2011 in Feedback
This addon is currently of type "plugins", but it should be a "locale".
Tagged:

Comments

• hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

I noticed this when combing through open issues list (particularly #12) for the AddonsApp on GitHub. I am not sure if anyone can change this save for the staff.

Any insight @Lincoln, @Adrian, @Kasper, etc.?

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• KasperKasper Scholar of the Bits Copenhagen Vanilla Staff
    edited October 2013

The description seems pretty clear about it not being a locale per se:

Released as plugin.
    1. This is not language pack actually.
    2. Translation provided in old style (2.0.11) where definitions are store in different places, because great and might... you know.
    3. You MUST use plugin Smart localization with this translation.
    4. Read readme.txt

Kasper Kronborg Isager (kasperisager) | Freelance Developer @Vanilla | Hit me up: Google Mail or Vanilla Mail | Find me on GitHub

• hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

@Kasper doh! Thanks for the quick response. :D

hgtonight slowly walks away whistling nonchalantly with his hands in his pockets

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• at least you are whistling :) and keep your head up.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.