Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Google Sign In, Facebook Login problem

edited July 2011 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
I enabled Google and Facebook loging addons. Everything works fine up to the point when I have to assign Name and password to my new account which I am signing up for. On Facebook addon in tells me "access restricted" on "js/library/jquery.js" besides the fact that I have 777 permission level on it. As for Google, it allows me to enter user name but it does not allow me to assign password for the account. And when I click submit button it flicks the page and I can see password field for a second but it disappears then. Very strange!

Answers

• Options
    I'm using 2.0.17.10 and I am having problems with twitter,google,facebook plugins as well.It shows Bonk page when I try to sign in by using social media options :s
    So finally I had to disable these plugins :((
  • Options
    I had the same when I was using 2.0.17. I could not even activate them. I can activate them on 2.0.18b but have above problems. I am not sure if it properly works at all.