Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Put Dismiss Message on the top of Categories in Side Panel

edited July 2011 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
I'm using the Dismiss Messages to put my Google Adsense code... It works great!
But how can I put a dismiss message on the top of the categories? Below sign in and on the top of the categories... I do have a little knownledge of PHP but not MVC Architecture (great practice btw) and it's driving me crazy... Please help :(

Answers

• Options
    Ok, I found the answer... I just later realized it was related with sorting the Panel elements:)

Anyway, I put my config like this:

$Configuration['Modules']['Vanilla']['Panel'] = array('NewDiscussionModule', 'SignedInModule', 'GuestModule', 'MessageModule', 'Ads');
  • Options
    Nice thanks for sharing your answer. I didn't figure that one out yet, though I had wondered if you could sort the modules similar to the way you can the menu. The menu I sorted directly in the data, however, through another discussion here.
  • Options
    Let me know if I can be of any help Zodiac!
    Bear in mind that the real answer to my problem was inserting the "MessageModule" inside the array, after GestModule. (in config-defaults.php) --> play around to check the differences.