Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Looking for professional Vanilla2 theme designer

candymancandyman ✭✭
edited March 2013 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
Does someone knows any professional designer able to convert some sketches/.psd files into a Vanilla2 theme? Tons of WP designer out there but I cannot find any Vanilla2 expert...

Best Answer

• Options
    RajioRajio
    Answer ✓
    I'm perfectly capable an willing to do premium Vanilla themes. I just don't tend to advertise or pursue every lead because of how many seem to want work done for free.

If anybody actually wants a theme done and not for free, lets talk.

Answers

• Options
    LincLinc Detroit Admin
    edited November 2011
    I suggest http://www.tmprod.com/web-development/vanilla.php

I would expect it to cost several hundred dollars to a few grand depending on complexity.

edit: they no longer accept Vanilla work because I left. ;)
  • Options
    I couldn't find any samples from tmprod.com. Do you know of any forums they've designed that we can look at?
  • Options
    Any others?
  • Options
    TMPROD are too expensive for average user.
  • Options
    I tried to engage Tmprod to do a project for me this summer and their reply was "we aren't accepting any new Vanilla work at this time, perhaps later" and I never heard back from them. The list of companies doing Vanilla work is painfully short. It would be nice if freelancers experienced in Vanilla and looking for work had a place to post their resume and availability.
  • Options
    @Dirty it's true man Vanilla coders are hard to find. MyBB also has same issue.
  • Options
    x00x00 MVP
    edited November 2011
    Themeing is different than coding. There is a little coding in some advanced themeing. But really I suspect what you are asking for is a quality theme. You can asses the quality of the themes in the addons. Some are a bit shoddy, others a better. Also it is worth looking at the css how clean and methodical it looks. That will give you a good idea how good they are.

Really people who know a bit of css, with do their own on the whole, or in house.

I'm someone that if you want to achieve something specific, I would be able to do that. However if you want graphic design and brand consultancy, look elsewhere.

They tend to be separate disciplines with some crossover.

grep is your friend.

• Options
    RajioRajio
    Answer ✓
    I'm perfectly capable an willing to do premium Vanilla themes. I just don't tend to advertise or pursue every lead because of how many seem to want work done for free.

If anybody actually wants a theme done and not for free, lets talk.