Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

[File Upload] Insert full sized image instead of thumbnail

raykrayk New
edited November 2011 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
Hi,

How do I change the file upload 1.5.2 plugin so that it inserts the full sized images into the post instead of the thumbnails?

Cheers!

Best Answer

• Options
    TimTim Operations Vanilla Staff
    Answer ✓
    I guess you could modify the view file that renders the thumbnail list. Its been a while since I looked at that stuff though, so you'd be pretty much on your own, but definitely start with the view.

Vanilla Forums COO [GitHub, Twitter, About.me]

Answers

• Options
    When you upload a file you should get a little button under the uploaded image called "Insert Image". This should add an img tag in your post that links to the full uploaded file.

• Options
    Trouble is all previous uploads show up as thumbnails... so it doesn't really solve that issue.
  • Options
    Answer ✓
    I guess you could modify the view file that renders the thumbnail list. Its been a while since I looked at that stuff though, so you'd be pretty much on your own, but definitely start with the view.