Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Enabling Statistics

edited November 2011 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
I was wondering how to enable the Statistics. On Dashboard > Settings > Statistics, it's giving me the error "Problem with credentials." with a button to Re-Register API Key.

Am I supposed to put something into the Application ID and Application Secret fields? If so, where do I get this information?

On the Dashboard home, I get "Permission denied - Token Verification is required, but failed."

My forum is publicly accessible and I'm not aware of anything that would be blocking a connection. Or perhaps there's a server requirement that I don't meet?

Thanks.

Answers

• Options
    TimTim Operations Vanilla Staff
    When you press the Re-Register button, what happens?

Vanilla Forums COO [GitHub, Twitter, About.me]

• Options
    I have this same problem. When I press re-register, it seems busy for a second or so then it goes right back to saying "Problem with Credentials".

Help please!
  • Options
    Helloooooooooooooo? Like nobody knows how to fix this?
  • Options
    PM me your forum's details. URL, Vanilla Version, Server Software and Version.

• Options
    edited February 2012

Had the same. Just downloaded the latest version.

Sorry, SOLVED. Install curl and everything should work fine.

• Options
    edited May 2012

@Tim Hey man, not sure if you're still interested in problem solving this problem. I'm having the same results. I just installed php5-curl and am still having the problem. Not even sure if it's related, just know that @jack_ks resolved it that way.

I'll PM you details if that's cool.

• Options

Go for it.