Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

The plugin does not have a valid header.

edited November 2011 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
I keep getting this error "The plugin does not have a valid header." when I try to activate the plugin?

I am trying to install the ProxyConnect SSO on wordpress Version 3.2.1. When I try to activate the plugin I get "The plugin does not have a valid header." Any Idea how I can fix this?
Tagged:

Best Answer

• Options
    Answer ✓
    Ok, i have figured it out. it was time to RTFM lol

To install correctly you will need to read the readme.txt included in the download and follow the instructions.

Also here is a good article in the documentation database that will help you setup the SSO. Good luck!

http://vanillaforums.org/page/singlesignon

Answers

• Options
    I have the same issue. I upgraded my Vanilla to ver 2.0.18.1, which fixed the error I was getting on the vanilla side of things, also allowing the proxyconnect settings to finally show up. However, I can't get plugin to work in WP at all. It installs correctly, but upon activation complains that the plugin does not have a valid header. Please help!
  • Options
    Hmm I have the same problem, I have a fresh install of Vanilla 2.0.18.1 and installed this plugin to wordpress 3.2.1 and also get the error "The plugin does not have a valid header." error message?

Any ideas on what could be wrong?
  • Options
    Answer ✓
    Ok, i have figured it out. it was time to RTFM lol

To install correctly you will need to read the readme.txt included in the download and follow the instructions.

Also here is a good article in the documentation database that will help you setup the SSO. Good luck!

http://vanillaforums.org/page/singlesignon