Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

How do I get my themes approved on the Addons site?

edited November 2011 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
Hello,
Just wondering what I have to do to get my themes approved on the addons site :) Is it something I have to wait for or do I have to ask?
Thanks.

Best Answers

• Options
    ToddTodd Chief Product Officer Vanilla Staff
    Answer ✓
    It's nothing personal if we don't approve your theme. We are just limited in time.
  • Options
    RainulfRainulf New
    edited November 2011 Answer ✓
    @Todd, I think there needs to have a change in the approval system. It's not very sufficient as it is now. More than half of the themes or addons have not been tested or reviewed. Some of them are more than a year old now.

It's pretty intimidating as a user when I look at the red warning, as if it will destroy my site. lol Now, I understand that some of them may have potential risk, the problem is that more than half of them are marked red. =/

Answers

• Options
    ToddTodd Chief Product Officer Vanilla Staff
    Answer ✓
    It's nothing personal if we don't approve your theme. We are just limited in time.
  • Options
    RainulfRainulf New
    edited November 2011 Answer ✓
    @Todd, I think there needs to have a change in the approval system. It's not very sufficient as it is now. More than half of the themes or addons have not been tested or reviewed. Some of them are more than a year old now.

It's pretty intimidating as a user when I look at the red warning, as if it will destroy my site. lol Now, I understand that some of them may have potential risk, the problem is that more than half of them are marked red. =/