Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

problem install

edited November 2011 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8

Hii!

I have one problem, I copied the folder UsefulFunctions and the README file said

Add folowing line to cron task file ('crontab -e')
*/5 * * * * /usr/local/bin/php -q /home/www/htdocs/plugins/UsefulFunctions/bin/tick.php

I did that, but doesnt appear in Dashboard/plugins :( I want to able Morf
Tagged:

Answers

• SS ✭✭
    edited November 2011
    It should appear in /dashboard/settings/plugins. But note that this PLUGIN DO NOTHING. This plugin is used by other plugins and applications.

*/5 * * * * /usr/local/bin/php -q /home/www/htdocs/plugins/UsefulFunctions/bin/tick.php
    This need to emulate cron in Garden. Other plugins can use it.
    Actually, Morf plugin may work without this. But you will clean-up uploads/tmp manually.

These plugns are mostly for developers, are you sure you need these?
  • Newbie here......

Can anyone help me with where to add : */5 * * * * /usr/local/bin/php -q /home/www/htdocs/plugins/UsefulFunctions/bin/tick.php

Where is the file located and to which line do i add it?

Thanks in advance

Starman

• hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

@Starman I suggest you post a new discussion if you have a specific problem. This plugin is used by other plugins that need to schedule things (using cron).

There should be no need to put this line anywhere.

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• Ok. Will do @hgtonight

• New topic : here

There was an error rendering this rich post.